two humility 2005 - love like living in the past

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Evil I 'are' back!

Why is it there are still people not responding?
15 in fact.
Might be the promos. Or some people doesn't know this site exists.
Let's just wait for more responses until 12 October.

And if you are not free or whatsoever, please just inform.
Don't wait for me to wait for you to wait for me to wait for your response.
I am not a site tracker so I do not know who came and knows about this or who doesn't.
Be initiative okay? =D

Guang you want to fly kite also can!
Hahaha!

Oh ya, anyone unhappy with the prices mentioned on the previous post?
If you think I'm here to shoot you all, no actually, I myself isn't happy.
But there's nothing much we can do.
Peak period, you know.
It's either more than 30 people come so we can have more $ for food and miscellaneous, or it's raise the money collected, or it's bread and canned food for 2 nights. I'm just kidding! =D

Lunch will not be provided, likewise from last year's.
Coins for cards and mahjong playing will not be provided as well.
Injuries from falling of chairs and barbeque pits will not be insured.

So what would be provided, you ask?

Dirty beds, definitely.
Free "photo shoots" by professional photographers.
Card and mahjong games winnings (possibly from Guanzhong! Hiak hiak hiak!)
Endless screaming.
Water for the tanks -.-"
Food!
And most importantly, a whole lot of fun and a whole lot of love!!!

Oh, one thing about food.
Anyone willing to bring food (cooked or raw) for the chalet? [sure nobody de...LOL]
I think Sherlene is bringing chicken wings again.
Keep them comin' in, no harm huh!
=D

For the dates, try to make a decision okay?
For the 10 of you under Category IV.
And maybe the other 13 who has yet to respond to this.

Cheers to 2 Humility 2005!

- Shaun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home