two humility 2005 - love like living in the past

Monday, December 15, 2008

Back!

Wait, wait...
Some of you are thinking of coming on the first night, while most of you are thinking of coming on the second night.

I don't get it.

I don't see how gathering at a same place on different times can be considered a gathering.

And we've said it, but I'll say it again.
If you choose to only come on one day, I'm sorry you'll still have to pay that full amount.
The chalet rooms are not booked according to the number of heads.
It's the number of days we use it.
We still have to pay the exact amount no matter how many come on the first or second night.

I hope I don't have to say it straight to anyone on that day.
Because really, money just spoil things damn easily.

More over, it's just an annual once in a year kind of thing.
Why can't you guys just go for two days since you've already paid...
(technically not yet)

I always sound like I'm the bad guy and I hate it.

More updates after tomorrow. (:

xoxo y'all!

- Shaun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home