two humility 2005 - love like living in the past

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mmmmm...Hi?

Guess what.
I finally managed to log in after 8 tries.
Is it time for spring cleaning already?

Time flies.
The last time we met was...lemme scroll down, my memory is failing me.

17 June 2009.

And I am very surprised there are still people coming to this blog.
I don't even do that anymore.
(I know la, cos it's me who always blog here so I know if it's updated or not right?
Can don't spoil my joke not.)

Oh someone from Moscow landed here!
Привет!

I am so great at digressing.

December is coming.
February is coming.
A levels is ending.
December and February holidays are coming.

Let's say the next time we meet is during the 2 weeks Poly December holiday.
That would be 6 months since the last time we met.
If we're only meeting in February, that would be 8 months.

Wow time really flies.
And for the uncountable absentees from the previous gathering, it is even longer for them.
I hope they at least yearn to meet us.

February is good.
December holidays many people might go overseas, December Poly only have two weeks break, everything is more expensive in December.

February is bad as well.
JC people who are waiting for results might already be working, hardworking Poly people might be studying the Year 3 syllabus even though Year 2 just ended.

Is it that hard to just meet once in....er.....8 months?
It actually is.

I figured I won't ask you guys if December or February sounds better.
Because I'd rather ask a wall.

Don't have to tell you who wrote this entry as well.
I'm the only soul left here.

Enjoy Mid-Autumn Festival anyways~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home